Services we specialise in:
We handle family law and domestic relationship cases in addition to criminal, traffic and juvenile defense.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
We offer a worry-free consultation to come in and discuss your case with us to see how we can help you.READ MORE
Ask us a Question
Use our Contact page to send us any questions you have regarding your case and whether or not our services would be beneficial to your particular case.LEARN MORE
- "Knowledge without justice ought to be called cunning rather than wisdom." - Plato
- "Fairness is what justice really is." - Potter Stewart
- "Peace and justice are two sides of the same coin." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "Ethics and equity and the principles of justice do not change with the calendar." - D. H. Lawrence
- "Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Custody of a minor child is determined by the best interests of the child. While the wishes of the child are taken into consideration, they are not necessarily controlling.
Recently I represented the father of a 17 year old boy who wanted to live with his mother. The evidence showed that the mother had imposed no curfews, had let him drink and smoke marijuana and had not encouraged him to attend school. The court awarded custody to the father. Obviously this decision was extremely unpopular with the boy and his mother but was clearly in his best interests.
Custody of minor child undetermined
Custody awarded to father